Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare
Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare
Government of India
WALK IN INTERVIEW
Walk-in-Interview will be held at 9.00 a.m. on date mentioned below at National Institute of Plant Health Management, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad for engagement of following positions on contractual basis. The engagement will be initially for a period of six months/ one year/ till project period whichever is earlier. The details of educational qualifications, experience, age and other eligibility criteria, along with application proforma are given below. The candidates desirous to apply for field scouts shall carry all their educational credentials and attend for the walk-in interview. The candidates desirous of applying for the position of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) will be required to make a power point presentation of 15 minutes duration (on the topic of their field in line with the post they applied for) and it will be followed by interview. The candidates applying for SRF position should carry the presentation (in Pen drive) to attend the walk-in-interview.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The position of Consultants/RAs/SRFs/JRFs/Field Scouts is purely on contractual basis for a period of Six months/One year/ Project Period whichever is earlier.
2. The continuance of Consultants/RAs/SRFs/JRFs/Field Scouts during the said period of six months / one year depends on the satisfactory performance and availability of the budget for the project in which they have been engaged. It can be terminated at any time by issue of one month notice by NIPHM. It can also be terminated at any time without giving one month’s notice if he/she is found guilty of gross negligence or involved in acts of grave misconduct. The services of the Consultants/RAs/SRFs/JRFs/Field Scouts shall stand terminated automatically on expiry of the contract period unless it is extended in writing.
3. The candidates have to produce all the original certificates / documents at the time of Interview for verification. Failure to bring the same will render ineligible to attend PPT & Interview.
4. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the interview.
5. Self-attested copies of all educational qualifications along with experience certificates are required to be submitted invariably.
6. Age and educational qualifications may be relaxed in exceptional cases by the Institute.
7.In respect of RAs/SRFs, an amount equivalent to one month pay will be deducted in four equal installments i.e. @1/4th pay per month from first four months remuneration as caution deposit. This amount will be refunded to the candidate only on successful completion of notice period obligations. The decision of the Competent Authority will be final in this regard.
8.Candidates may submit a declaration stating that they are willing to be considered for a lower position in case their application for the applied position is found ineligible or if not been shortlisted for a further scrutiny.
9.The Consultants/RAs/SRFs/JRFs/Field Scouts may also leave the assignment, on their own violation by giving one month notice period / deposit 30 days’ pay in lieu of notice period or any short fall thereof or as decided by the Competent Authority of NIPHM. The decision of the Competent Authority will be final in this regard. If any of the contractual staff leaves NIPHM abruptly or without serving notice period, the caution deposit amount available will be withheld/forfeited/confiscated. The decision of the Competent Authority will be final in this regard.
10. If RAs/SRFs/JRFs/Field Scouts undergo any training programme at NIPHM either free or on concessional basis, he/she shall serve the NIPHM for a minimum of two years, failing which he/she shall reimburse the cost of the training programme to the NIPHM at the time of getting relieved. However, no request will be considered for exemption of fees if anyone wants to leave the institute before completion of Bond Period. The certificate of participation will be on hold of the institute for two years after completion of the training.
11. The Consultants/RAs/SRFs/JRFs/Field Scouts are required to adhere to the administrative, financial and disciplinary regulations of NIPHM where the incumbent is working. Regular attendance of them shall be ensured by the concerned Director of the division keeping an attendance register/ biometric.
12. The Consultants/RAs/SRFs/JRFs/Field Scouts shall be engaged in the Scheme/Project work on full time basis and will not be allowed to undertake any other work or to accept or hold another appointment with or without remuneration elsewhere.
13. The Consultants/RAs/SRFs/JRFs/Field Scouts shall give a declaration to the effect that he/she is not drawing any other scholarship/fellowship or is employed elsewhere in the form prescribed.
14. NIPHM will have full intellectual property rights/proprietary rights on research outputs of the Consultants/RAs/SRFs/JRFs/Field Scouts with reference to work done during the period of working in the NIPHM as per the provisions of “Guidelines for Intellectual Property Management and Technology Transfer / Commercialization” mutatis mutandis. However, in case the RAs/SRFs/JRFs has been associated with research work, his/her name will be acknowledged / included appropriately in the research paper(s). The Consultants/RAs/SRFs/JRFs/Field Scouts shall have no right in this regard.
15. The Consultants/RAs/SRFs/JRFs/Field Scouts will be under the administrative control of the Director of the concerned Division at NIPHM. The RAs/SRFs/JRFs will be subject to the Administrative, financial and disciplinary regulations of the NIPHM. RAs/SRFs/JRFs shall have to work on all working days except for the General holidays and adhere to punctuality in attendance and should be willing to work before & after office hours in case of need. He/ She should be willing to work late hours, night shifts/ on holidays etc. as & when ordered by competent authority as per the requirement of the institute’s work.
16. Their headquarters will be at Hyderabad (OR) will be as necessitated by the project.
17. The Consultants/RAs/SRFs/JRFs/Field Scouts will not be entitled to (i) General Provident Fund, (ii) NIPHM Group Insurance Scheme, (iii) All other service benefits allowed to regular employees. He/She will not be entitled to any travelling allowance at the time of joining and leaving NIPHM.
18. The Consultants/RAs/SRFs/JRFs/Field Scouts will be entitled to admissible tour TA & DA as per NIPHM rules.
19. Income tax will be deducted from the emoluments of Consultants/RAs/SRFs/JRFs at source as applicable.
20. The RAs/SRFs/JRFs/Field Scouts should set up residence in the NIPHM quarters if allotted or stay within 3 km. radius of NIPHM to be at ease to attend to office. In case of any deviation in this regard, the engagement will be terminated.
21. The Consultants/RAs/SRFs/JRFs/Field Scouts is required to produce all the original certificates of educational qualifications, experience at the time of joining at NIPHM for verification.
22. Consultants/RAs/SRFs/JRFs/Field Scouts will not be entitled to any Medical benefit & allowances.
23. The Consultants/RAs/SRFs/JRFs/Field Scouts shall have no claim, whatsoever, for regularization/absorption or otherwise against any regular post on termination of the tenure/project as it is purely contractual/temporary & is time bound in nature which runs co-terminus with the length of the project.
24. No correspondence will be entertained with the non-shortlisted or non-selected candidates.
25. The above vacancies are indicative and may vary as per actual requirement.
26. In case of any dispute which may arise out of or in connection with this advertisement/notification, Hyderabad City courts have jurisdiction to decide or adjudicate.