Designing creatives to be used on all digital mediums Tripshelf blog, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
Designing creatives to be used for any offline marketing activities, stationery
Collaborating with the content team and digital marketing team on a regular basis
Conceptualizing and creating e-mail templates.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area:Design , Creative , User Experience
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
– 0-3 Years of graphic design experience
– Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator), a sharp eye for user-centred design and typography
– Demonstrated creativity and documented past work in graphic designing for digital platforms
– Ability to execute projects on time and to work collaboratively in a team environment.
– Work directly with an experienced and highly skilled team
– Opportunity to shape the content strategy of the company.
Tripshelf solves the problem of discovery and comparison of tour packages. A market place for tour operators offering travel package services. Tripshelf will have comprehensive listing of tour packages to specific national and international destinations. Addressable market greater than USD 1 Bn.
For more information click here.