Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Recruitment for Project Engineers and Project Supervisor Posts. Eligible candidates can apply through the online format on or before 21 December 2019.
BHEL Job Notification: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited has invited online application for the recruitment to the posts of Project Engineers and Project Supervisors. Eligible candidates can apply through the online process on or before 21 December 2019.
- Closing date for submission of online application: 21 December 2019
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Vacancy Details:
- Project Engineers (Civil): 03 Posts
- Project Supervisor (Civil): 20 Posts
Educational Qualification for Project Engineers and Project Supervisor Posts:
|Notification||BHEL Recruitment 2019 for 23 Project Engineers and Project Supervisor Posts|
|Notification Date||Dec 3, 2019|
|Last Date of Submission||Dec 21, 2019|
|Organization||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited|
|Education Qual||Diploma Holder, Graduate|
- Project Engineers – Civil: Full-Time B.E./B.Tech in Civil Engineering with at least 60% marks (50% for SC/ST) from recognized University/ Institution.
- Project Supervisor – Civil: Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks (50% for SC/ST) from recognized University/ Institution.
Salary: Rs. 66,000/- per month (Project Engineers), Rs. 36,850/- per month (Project Supervisors)
|Official Notification PDF||Download Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
Application Procedure for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates need to submit their applications through online the link http://service.bheledn.co.in/FTARecruitment/ on or before 21 December 2019. After successfully submission of the online application, candidate is required to print the application format and send the hard copy of online application to AGM (HR), Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Electronics Division, P.B. No. 2606, Mysore Road, Bengaluru-560026, Karnatka latest by 26 December 2019. The applicants must read all the instructions carefully before filling the online application.