4 – 9 yrs Delhi/NCR(National Capital Region)
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities :
– Implements human resources programs by providing human resources services, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, AA/EEO compliance, and labor relations; completing personnel transactions
– Develops human resources solutions by collecting and analyzing information; recommending courses of action
– Improves manager and employee performance by identifying and clarifying problems; evaluating potential solutions; implementing selected solution; coaching and counseling managers and employees.
– Completes special projects by clarifying project objective; setting timetables and schedules; conducting research; developing and organizing information; fulfilling transactions.
– Complies with central, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
– Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
– Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area:HR , Recruitment , Administration , IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM – HR/Industrial Relations
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Experience, Competencies, and Education:
– Should be an MBA in HR
– 3 Years Experience is must.
– Perks and Benefits
– Lucrative Salary
For more information click here.