How to Install Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Update in Google Nexus i9250 via AOSP
Google Nexus i9505 can now be upgraded with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow by utilizing AOSP ROM. This perfect Android is pledged quick, smooth and stable.
AOSP now supports Google Nexus i9505, carrying alongside its special components and upgrades. However, AOSP is still in a beta stage which means some of the features may not work according to what is expected. Official complete version shall come in the coming weeks.
Before downloading and installing it, it is essential to observe the following things first:
To start installing AOSP custom firmware on Google Nexus i9505, here is a detailed guide to follow-
1. Download Android 6.0.1 AOSP ROM & Google Apps on computer.
2. Connect gadget to computer utilizing USB cable.
3. Copy downloaded compress documents from computer then glue to telephone’s SD card. Place it in the SD card root.
4. Switch off gadget and plug it out from computer.
5. Go to Bootloader Mode by holding volume and power buttons.
6. Follow the screen directions, Switch on gadget by holding volume up and down and power buttons.
7. After screen guidelines, Pick “Bootloader” then do a setback to Recovery.
8. Once in ClockWorkMod (CWM) Recovery, choose “wipe information/manufacturing plant reset” operating the power button to navigate.
9. Choose “wipe store segment.”
10. From CWM Recovery, go to “advanced” and pick “wipe dalvik store.”
11. Go back to main recovery menu then pick “introduce flash from SD card.”
12. Tap “choose zip from SD card” utilizing the volume keys to explore.
13. Confirm installation and hold up until finished.
14. Repeat phases for Google Apps.
15. Once installation is finished, does a reversal to +++++Go Back+++++.
16. Do “reboot system now.”
Check new programming forms now.